AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro
AppleCare Protection plan for Mac
Every Mac comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. Extend your coverage to three years from your hardware product’s original purchase date with the AppleCare Protection Plan. You get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, OS X, and Apple applications such as iLife and iWork. And you get global repair coverage for your Mac and Apple display through convenient service options.
Apple Hardware Coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
What’s covered — Mac
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive (for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro with Retina display, iMac, and Mac mini)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
What’s covered — Apple display
- Your Apple display
- Built-in camera, mic, and speakers
- Included power cord
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics.
- Using OS X and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
Apple display support
- Connecting to your Mac
- Using audio
- Video chatting
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs iPhone, iOS and many applications, iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Carry-in repair2: Take your iPhone to an Apple Authorised Service provider